Application Details – THESE HAVE CHANGED SO PLEASE READ!!
The application has the following 5 sections:
- CONTACT INFORMATION -Please email Louise Carey (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your name, cell phone number, school name, school address, school phone number and county. I will then email you the Letter of Commitment that needs to be included with your application.
THERE IS NO FORM: EMAIL YOUR DOCUMENTS (USING THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES TO CREATE THEM) to LOUISE CAREY. PLEASE EMAIL AS A PDF.
2. NARRATIVE – Use the following to help expand on your idea:
A. In your own words, provide a simple, clear, and concise description of your
environmental project idea. Describe your project design with a timeline as part of
B. Does your project incorporate other subjects like Language Arts, Math, Social Studies,
etc., and if so, how?
C. Identify any other project personnel who might be involved – these could be other
teachers or community resource people.How will you evaluate the success of your project?
D. Describe how your project will be sustained after this grant money runs out.
3. SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS- drawings, photos, or letters from your fellow teachers or community partners.
4. BUDGET- Submit a 1 page budget listing materials and equipment needed showing the cost and total needed. Please include money and supplies from in-kind donations. Typically, NC Beautiful does not fund travel, outside services such as architects and landscapers, or items such as benches and picnic tables; however NC Beautiful may fund the purchase of materials to build items such as benches and tables.
5. COMMITMENT LETTER – Print out the commitment letter which must be signed by the applicant and school principal and submit by scanning, faxing, or mailing.
Applications will be selected based on a peer review process by other North Carolina teachers and members of the NC Beautiful staff and board.
A FINAL REPORT INCLUDING COPIES OF RECEIPTS AND PHOTOS WILL BE DUE BY JUNE 30,2017
If you have any questions, please email Louise Carey at email@example.com