Audit Partner and International Audit Practice Leader
RSM US LLP
Keith Wallace serves as RSM US’s international assurance practice leader. In this role, he works with RSM US leadership, international engagement teams and RSM International member firms to continually enhance global service capabilities for clients.
With over 30 years of public accounting experience, Keith utilizes his technical skills, strategy and risk management experience, and understanding of global companies’ needs to function as the global relationship leader. In this role, he supports the global delivery of coordinated and highly strategic engagements to our leading global clients.
Keith has previously served as the RSM US executive partner of strategy and risk management and then served on the RSM US Risk Oversight Committee. He is involved in various RSM International Global Task Force initiatives and other working groups focused on enhancing the global client experience.
Prior to joining RSM US, Keith was a partner with Arthur Andersen where he served clients with global operations in various industry sectors. He completed his time there as an expatriate partner on assignment in Central Europe, assisting companies with U.S. financial reporting and M&A matters.
Professional affiliations and credentials
- Certified public accountant, North Carolina
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Board member, North Carolina Beautiful
- Former board and executive committee member, United Way of the Greater Triangle
- Former board and executive committee member, United Way, Poland
- RSM US Leadership Development Next Generation
- RSM US Advanced Business Advisor Program, University of Chicago Graduate School of Business
- Bachelor of Science, accounting, Western Kentucky University